LBX Immersive provides hardware and content solutions that help you implement SEL education in your school’s curriculum.
Social and Emotional Learning (SEL) is the process through which people acquire and effectively apply the knowledge, attitudes, and skills necessary to understand and manage emotions, set and achieve positive goals, feel and show empathy for others, establish and maintain positive relationships, and make responsible decisions.
More than seven in ten teachers and parents believe social and emotional skills—self-management, responsible decision-making, relationship skills, social awareness, and self-awareness—are foundational to a student’s success later in life (Civic and Hart Research Associates, Ready to Engage: Perspectives of Teachers and Parents on Social and Emotional Learning and Service-Learning in America’s Public Schools).
Schooling has undergone a transformational shift since the beginning of the pandemic, making the need for SEL even more essential.
Delivering an SEL program through virtual reality allows students and teachers to explore scenarios in a safe way and safe place before transferring newly learned skills to real-life situations.
Emotion regulation, mindfulness & wellbeing
Student, Teacher, Parent training
See how Union City High School is using the Wise Program and LBX Immersive headset solutions…Read More
Wise: Emotional Fitness
- Wise is an immersive Social Emotional Learning (SEL) program integrating virtual reality technology to maximize empathy and knowledge retention in adults and students alike.
- The program is supported by workbooks and lesson plans beyond the headset.
- Developed by experts in education, psychology, virtual reality, and animation.
We provide superior service and exceptional support to our clients:
- Provide demos of Wise program in VR headset
- Set up devices with Wise program
- Troubleshoot devices
- Provide ongoing support throughout your VR journey