LBX Immersive combines our VR headset solutions with VictoryXR to provide quality content and complete VR solutions to our education clients. Reach out to us to learn more about our VictoryXR bundles.
VictoryXR Academy is the world’s most advanced learning campus for synchronous, multi-student learning with a live teacher or with pre-recorded lessons. It has more than 250 existing lessons that include content from some of the best teachers in the world and 360 VR field trips to locations around the world.
VXR.Direct is an asynchronous VR learning platform. With more than 200 learning experiences and more being added, the platform has lessons in science, history, language, and more.
- Synchronous, group learning just like a standard classroom
- Includes classrooms, 3D VR objects, professional development, and the platform.
- Over 100 learning classes in true spatial 3D. Move effortlessly around the classroom spaces and learn as if you are actually there.
- Allows students and teachers to interact in an environment simultaneously (e.g., discussions, questions/answers, collaboration, etc.).
- Works on:
- 6DOF VR Headsets
- mobile phones
- Hosted on the ENGAGE Platform
- Free professional development mini-lesson library for teachers new to VR
- Asynchronous (individual) learning, called ‘the Netflix of VR education’
- 48 VR Units of Science for middle and high school
- 6 Dissection Units; Frog, Pig, Dogfish, Feline, Squid, and Starfish
- Triceratops Ranch – ride a triceratops while learning science
- Science content is NGSS-aligned
- Learning is fun with virtual comic books, games, movies, and field trips
- Led by an award-winning science teacher, Wendy Martin
- Simple and effective: Users download, install, and play a program all within a few clicks
- VXR.Direct works with both tethered and mobile
- Once a user is subscribed, access is granted to the entire VictoryXR library
© 2020, LBX Immersive
LBX is Dedicated to making VR/AR/XR more accessible to Education and Enterprise Clients.